This site is for tracking the build of my kit car, a 1933 Ford Hot Rod. It is a kit from Factory Five Racing (http://www.factoryfive.com) and when done should be a ton of fun to drive.
- Factory Five Hot Rod
- Custom Wire Harness
- Classic Auto Air A/C
- 350 Small Block Chevy
- 700R4 Transmission
- Lokar Shifter
- QA1 Ultra Star Shocks
- Front Springs 10″ @ 425lbs
- Rear Springs 10″ @ 325lbs
- Adjustable Rear Control Arms
- 4 Link 8.8″ Ford Rear end 3.27 Gears
- Wheels and Tires
- 18 X 8 3.5″ BS Wheels, American Racing Burnouts
- 26 X 8 R18 Mickey Thompson Tires
- 20 X 15 6.5″ BS Wheels. American Racing Burnouts
- 29 X 18 R20 Micky Thompson Tires
I’ll try and keep this page updated with the latest photo of the car but for the latest details please check out the build thread.
This is the look that I am going for, except for the color and the hard top. I love the old school feel of this car. I will be using a rag top vs the hard top but I have to say, the more I see the hard tops the more I think about going that way.