This has been a productive weekend.  Finally found the correct seals for the axles and got them installed.  Installed a new pinion seal as well.

I then painted the rear end, put on the break mount, installed the axles, added the gear oil and put on the new chrome differential cover.

 

 

 

While the paint was drying I installed the adjustable control arms and coil overs to the frame.

After the paint dried over night today I mounted the rear end on the car.

 

 

 

 

There are still a couple things I need to do.  Like cut the half circle off of the mount so it does not hit the coil over.

 

 

 

Once the rear end was done it was still a bit early so I went ahead and installed the fuel pump and fuel filter.  Next I will be running the hard fuel line.