So I went back to wiring once the wheels were ordered.  I cut a small square of sheet metal and put a couple holes in it and then filed across it.

I then drilled the four holes and mounted the cut-off switch on it.

 

 

 

 

Next step was to drill a larger hole in the rear sheet metal and to mount the cut-off switch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once mounted I ran the power wire from the starter to the cut-off switch and then from the switch to the battery.

 

This will allow me to cut power to the Hot Rod at any time.  It also ended up giving me the extra length needed on the hot wire to not have to buy a new one.