So this weekend I started working on the doors.  I first watched a couple YouTube videos and then got to work.  I put the marks on the body and then grabbed the Dremel tool with a cut off wheel and made the first cuts into the body.

Kind of nerve wracking in cutting the body for the first time.  It’s a step that is hard to fix if you do it wrong.

 

 

 

Once it was cut I had to make sure that the hinge fit correctly and then bolt on the next part.  I then used it to measure and mark the lower hinge location.

 

You can see at the bottom of this photo where the lower spot will be cut out.

 

 

 

 

 Once cut out I needed to fit the doors to the door jam so I started by sanding the front top of the door to get it to fit with the dash.