So today I continued the work on fitting the doors into the door jam. This time I moved out side because I got way to much fiberglass dust in the garage. The biggest problem I have found so far is the door is so light you can’t put any weight on to it without it sliding around.  So I had to tape it to the table and do it a section at a time.

 

 

It was not too difficult to start this out. There is a mold line that the door needs to be sanded to. So I am sanding them down to close to this area and then test fitting.

Once I get it where it fits into the door jam I will then cut the holes for the hinges and start hanging the door.